Union Hall Giveaway May/June 2020 – Official Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who complete the form at https://a.pgtb.me/6Fh6p7 and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Florida, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Union Hall, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Union Hall as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on May 13, 2020, 9:00:00 a.m. EST and ending June 13, 2020, 11:59:59 p.m., EST. All online entries must be received by June 13, 2020, 11:59:59 p.m. EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://a.pgtb.me/6Fh6p7. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete, contain an invalid email address, or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Union Hall. Users may only enter only once per email address. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Union Hall. Entrants can earn additional bonus entries by sharing their unique contest URL with their friends. Friends that enter via a unique URL earn the referrer one (1) bonus entry.
5. Prizes: There will be five (5) prizes given away at random.
- Prize #1 includes one (1) Drink in a box, one (1) $100 gift card, six (6) Union Hall event tickets to the winner’s show of choice upon Union Hall’s reopening. (Valued at $250)
- Prize #2 includes one (1) Drink in a box, two (2) Union Hall event tickets to the winner’s show of choice upon Union Hall’s reopening. (Valued at $130)
- Prize #3 includes one (1) $50 Union Hall Gift Card (Valued at $50)
- Prize #4 includes one (1) $25 Union Hall Gift Card (Valued at $25)
- Prize #5 includes two (2) Union Hall event tickets to the winner’s show of choice upon Union Hall’s reopening. (Valued at $15-30)
Specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Union Hall. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Union Hall‘s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Union Hall to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the number of bonus entries that each entrant earns. Each entrant will have the chance to earn a bonus entry for each friend that enters using their unique giveaway URL.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be randomly chosen. Winners will be notified by email or phone on or after June 14, 2020. Union Hall shall have no liability for Winners’ failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winners cannot be reached within 24 hours of winner selection, the prizes may be forfeited and alternate Winners selected. Receipt by Winners of the prize offered in this Campaign are conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER (AT UNION HALL‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Winners will be required to sign a consent form prior to services being performed.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Union Hall, anyone acting on behalf of Union Hall, and Union Hall licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Union Hall. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Union Hall from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Union Hall may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Union Hall reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Union Hall control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Union Hall may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Union Hall. Union Hall reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Union Hall has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Union Hall reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Union Hall and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Maximize Digital Media, 303 Florida Ave. S., Lakeland, FL 33801, United States of America. Requests must be received no later than January 1, 2021.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Maximize Digital Media, 303 Florida Ave. S., Lakeland, FL 33801, United States of America.
14. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Union hall is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.