Pet Valu USA Official “Share4Rescue” Frequently Asked Questions
How can I participate?
Using your Facebook or Twitter account, share or retweet our #Share4Rescue messages or create your own message using the #Share4Rescue hashtag during the Event Period. One cup of food will be donated by Pet Valu (“Sponsor”) for each share, retweet or use of the #Share4Rescue hashtag on Facebook or Twitter, up to a maximum of 5,000 cups.
How long does #Share4Rescue event last?
The “#Share4Rescue” event (the “Event”) begins on November 2nd, 2015 and ends on November 30th, 2015, or once 5,000 cups of pet food have been pledged for donation, whichever comes sooner (the “Event Period”)
Who is donating the food?
Pet Valu will be donating the food. Pet Valu will have a tracking application on its corporate Facebook page. The donation is a total throughout the event period.
What kind of pet food is being donated?
The total donation consists of 5,000 cups of dog or cat food. A “cup” is defined as 114 g of cat food or 103 g of dog food, as the case may be. The donation will consist of the following formulas:
- Performatrin Adult Dog Food
- Performatrin Adult Cat Food
Where will the 5,000 cups of food go?
The donation will be distributed, at Sponsor’s sole discretion among Philadoptables and BARCS. Or to such other similar pet charity as Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion.
What are the terms and conditions?
- The “#Share4Rescue” event (the “Event”) begins on November 2nd, 2015 and ends on November 30th, 2015, or once 5,000 cups of pet food goal has been reached, whichever comes sooner (the “Event Period”). The Event is open to participation by residents of Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Delaware, New Jersey, Connecticut, New York, Rhode Island, West Virginia, Ohio, or Indiana who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- This Event is not open to participation by employees and agents of Pet Valu Inc. (the “Sponsor”) and/or its affiliated brands including PET VALU-CANADA, PAULMAC’S PETS, TISOL PET NUTRITION AND SUPPLY STORE, JACK’S PETS and BOSLEY’S BY PET VALU employees and agents, or anyone domiciled with such person. This Event is also not open to participation by any franchisee of the PET VALU group (being PET VALU, PAULMAC’S PETS, and BOSLEY’S BY PET VALU franchisees), or their employees or agents, or anyone domiciled with such person.
- One (1) cup of pet food (A “cup” is defined as 114 g of cat food or 103 g of dog food, as the case may be) will be donated by the Sponsor for each share, retweet or use of the #Share4Rescue hashtag on Facebook or Twitter during the Event Period, to a maximum of 5,000 cups of pet food.
- The pet food donation will be distributed, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, to Sponsor’s partner rescues and charities, namely, Philadoptables and BARCS, or to such other similar pet rescues as Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion, during the month of December, 2015.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Using your Facebook or Twitter account share or retweet our #Share4Rescue messages or create your own message using the #Share4Rescue hashtag during the Event Period.
- The Sponsor is not responsible for shares, retweets or use of the hashtag #Share4Rescue that are late, deleted or untrackable, all of which would be void for the purpose of generating a donation.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to modify, amend, withdraw or terminate this Event and/or modify or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice, subject to applicable laws.
- By participating in the Event, entrants agree to (i) comply with the Terms and Conditions and abide by the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final and binding, (ii) release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its affiliates and franchisees of PET VALU and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, agents, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims or causes of action, including but not limited to, personal injury, death, damage to or loss of property, or other liability that may arise from the entrant’s participation in this Event, and (iii) waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, legal fees or damages.
- By triggering a donation, each entrant consents to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, city of residence, statements about the Event and/or photograph or other likeness that may be submitted by such entrant, without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the Internet.
- This Event is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial, Municipal and local laws and regulations.