OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
PET VALU’s WHAT’S YOUR PET’S FALL & WINTER STYLE? CONTEST
This contest (“Contest”) is open to all legal residents of the United States, who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence, as of 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on September 4, 2015. You must have internet access and a valid Facebook account to enter this Contest. Entrants may be asked to provide proof of residency prior to being declared a winner. This Contest is not open to employees and franchisees of the PET VALU group or their agents and members of the immediate families of such employees or agents and any person with whom such person is domiciled. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
The Contest begins at 9:00:01 a.m. EDT on September 4, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT on September 31, 2015 (the “Contest Period”). The computer of the Sponsor is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
There is one (1) prize available to be won consisting of a $500 PET VALU Gift Card (the “Prize”). The PET VALU Gift Card will be redeemable at any PET VALU store location in the United States and does not expire.
The Prize must be accepted as awarded, without substitution, and is not redeemable for cash.
- No cash value
• No refunds or exchanges
HOW TO ENTER
No purchase necessary. Visit www.facebook.com/petvaluus during the Contest Period. Click on the tab entitled “What’s Your Pet’s Fall & Winter Style?” To enter the contest you must take the online quiz and complete all required fields on the online registration form. Contest entry must include: your first and last name, your pet’s name and your e-mail address. You will receive a coupon for 20% off any one (1) Bailey & Bella Fall & Winter apparel item and you will be entered into the random draw for the Prize. To be eligible to enter, your entry must be received before the Contest Period expires.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per Facebook account during the Contest Period. Multiple entries will count as (1) entry for the Prize draw. Any attempt by any participant to enter more than the allowed number of times (being once) by using multiple/different Facebook accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods, will disqualify that participant’s entries.
DETERMINING THE WINNER AND THE ODDS OF WINNING
1. At the end of the Contest Period, one (1) winner will be chosen through random selection. Each entry will receive an assigned number and the winner will be selected through a random number generator online tool. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
2. Once an entrant has been selected for the Prize, he/she (the “Selected Entrant”) will be contacted by e-mail during the week of October 6-10, 2014. If the Selected Entrant cannot be contacted or does not respond within three business (3) days, or declines the Prize, then an alternative entrant will be randomly selected as the Selected Entrant. This process will be repeated until a Selected Entrant has been contacted and the Prize has been awarded in accordance with these Rules and Regulations or the Sponsor runs out of eligible entries, whichever occurs first. Any incorrect contact information that prevents the Sponsor from being able to reach a potential winner may cause the Prize to be forfeited and Sponsor will then attempt to contact an alternate entrant. In order to be declared a winner, the Selected Entrant must comply with these Rules and Regulations. If a Selected Entrant is determined by the Sponsor, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, to have failed to comply with these Rules and Regulations, the Selected Entrant will be disqualified from this Contest and all related entries shall be deemed null and void.
3. The Prize will be sent to the winner via courier by a courier company selected by the Sponsor.
4. In order to be declared a winner, the Selected Entrant must: (i) sign a declaration of compliance with these Rules and Regulations and a release (including a publicity release) releasing Facebook, the Sponsor and its affiliates, franchisees and related third parties, advertising and promotional agencies and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability in connection with this Contest, the Selected Entrant’s participation therein, and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof, return any required documents (including the release) within the time period specified, correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question, and otherwise comply with these Rules and Regulations.
5. ENTRY CONDITIONS AND RELEASE AND INDEMNITY: By entering this Contest, you agree to (a) fully and unconditionally comply with and be bound by these Contest Rules and Regulations and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this contest and (b) release, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any liability, claim or damage (including but not limited to personal injury, bodily injury, disability, death, copyright infringement, identity theft, privacy and defamation actions, property damage and loss or damage of any other kind) arising in connection with this Contest or your participation in this Contest or in any Contest-related activities, or any breach by you of your obligations, or any use, collection, storage and disclosure of your personal information, or, if declared a winner, the Prize (including the use and misuse of the Prize). You will indemnify and hold each of the Released Parties harmless in the event it is discovered that you have departed from or not fully complied with any of the Contest Rules or Regulations. This Release and Indemnity shall continue in force following the termination of the Contest and the awarding of the Prize.
- Neither the Sponsor nor its affiliates assumes any responsibility or bears any liability whatsoever in any way for (i) any participation in this Contest; (ii) the awarding, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the Prize; (iii) any entries that are delayed, stolen, misdirected, lost, destroyed or damaged; (iv) any failure or slowdown of programs or software supporting, connected to or related to this Contest; (v) any problems or technical malfunctions of any kind, including without limitation computer systems, servers, equipment or software, however caused; (vi) any inability of any winner to accept the Prize for any reason; or (vii) any claim or loss attributable to the Prize.
- Should there be a dispute over the identity of a Selected Entrant, an online entry will be declared as entered by the authorized account holder of the Facebook account which is used at the time of entry, and the Selected Entrant may be required to provide identification to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such Facebook account. In addition, anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter this Contest will be ineligible.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to modify, amend, withdraw, or terminate this Contest and to modify these Rules and Regulations at any time without prior notice, subject to applicable laws and, where pertinent, approval of local jurisdictions. Changes to these Rules and Regulations will be posted online at: Facebook.com/petvaluus. All Contest entries become the property of the Sponsor and its affiliates and none will be returned. This Contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial or municipal laws and regulations. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding with respect to all aspects of this Contest. The Prize is not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- The Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to errors in advertising, these Rules and Regulations, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of the Prize.
- Any claim or legal action arising or occurring with respect to the Contest, or the awarding, acceptance, use, or misuse of the Prize, shall be governed exclusively by Ontario law, and shall be resolved exclusively in either the federal or provincial courts located in Toronto, Ontario.
- For questions regarding this Contest, these Rules and Regulations or the Prize, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor and Administrator of the Contest is Pet Valu, Inc., 489 Devon Park Drive, Suite 320, Wayne, PA 19087.